- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (1-inch thick) boneless pork loin chops
1. Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
2. In a saucepan on stove, melt butter in saucepan until sizzling andadd garlic. Cook over medium heat until garlic is fragrant; about one minute.
3. Stir in all remaining glaze ingredients except pork chops.
4. Place pork chops onto grill. Grill, turning once until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F or until desired doneness (15 to 20 minutes).
5. Brush pork chops with glaze during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Cook remaining glaze over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Serve pork chops with heated glaze.