- 1 (3-4 lb) pork loin roast (or shoulder/butt roast)
- 1/3 cup homemade BBQ Spice Rub
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 – 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Slider buns
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Dill pickle slices
- Greek yogurt coleslaw (recipe below)
- 5 cups shredded cabbage, carrots, and/or broccoli (or pre-bagged slaw mix)
- 1/2–1 cup Greek yogurt coleslaw dressing
1. Trim any visible fat from pork. Massage pork with spice rub. Rub with olive oil and place in a slow cooker, and add the apple cider vinegar. Cook meat on low setting 6-8 hours.
2. While pork is cooking, prepare coleslaw. Pour shredded vegetable mix into a large bowl. Pour dressing over slaw mix and toss well to coat. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Use forks to shred pork into bite-sized pieces. Stir in barbecue sauce and keep on warm setting until ready to serve.
4. To assemble sliders, place shredded pork on slider buns. Top with coleslaw, pickles, onions, and more sauce as desired. Enjoy!
This football season, the slow cooker can be your best friend for Sunday potlucks. These easy-to-prepare crockpot pulled pork sliders are a perfect dish to keep you satisfied while also allowing you the room to pair with samplings of other dishes.