LAST UPDATED: October 29, 2020 at 10:46am
Triumph Foods Employees Share Commitment to Safety
October 29, 2020 at 10:46am
Triumph Foods is committed to keeping employees safe while maintaining the security of the global food supply chain. Hear directly from Triumph Foods employees who share their experiences as essential workers during this pandemic.
Mark Campbell, Triumph Foods, CEO Discusses Commitment to Keeping Employees Safe
October 8, 2020 at 9:58am
Mark Campbell, CEO of Triumph Foods discusses Triumph Foods commitment to keeping employees safe while
continuing to support the global food supply chain.
We Remain #TriumphStrong
Employee health and safety is a top priority at Triumph Foods. Click the video below to view some of the precautions and preventative measures taken to protect our team, families and community.
Director of the Missouri Department of Health discusses results of Triumph Foods’ proactive testing
May 5, 2020 at 8:58am
Dr. Williams, Director of the Missouri Department of Health discusses the results of Triumph Foods’, proactive testing.
Mark Campbell, Triumph Foods, CEO Discusses Results of Recent Coronavirus Testing
May 3, 2020 at 5:53pm
Mark Campbell, CEO of Triumph Foods discussed the results of recent Coronavirus testing.
Missouri Director of Agriculture, Chris Chinn, Discusses Triumph Foods Testing
May 1, 2020 at 3:25pm
Please view the video below of Missouri Director of Agriculture, Chris Chinn, Discussing Triumph Foods proactive
testing for Covid-19.
Triumph Foods CEO Discusses Proactive Testing
April 26, 2020 at 9:25pm
Please view the video below of Triumph Foods CEO Mark Campbell discussing Triumph Foods’ upcoming proactive testing for Covid-19.
Director of the Missouri Department of Health discusses Triumph Foods’, proactive testing
April 25, 2020 at 12:00pm
Click here to view video hear Dr. Randall Williams, Director of the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, discussing Triumph Foods’ upcoming, proactive testing of all employees for COVID-19.
April 20, 2020 at 11:00am
At Triumph Foods, the health and safety of our staff is a top priority and we are committed to actions that proactively demonstrate this value. Further, as a leading supplier of food to our nation, we recognize our designation as part of the critical infrastructure of essential services that ensures a continued supply of food for our country during this pandemic. The company continues to follow the guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Triumph is continuously engaged with local health officials and has initiated a host of changes at the facility in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including, but not limited to:
- Increased staffing to provide intensified sanitation and disinfection processes throughout the facility.
- Communication of CDC-recommended protocols and practices.
- Increased lunch and break seating space during breaks and lunch periods.
- Relaxed attendance policies.
- Adjusted break and lunch times for certain departments to enhance employee distancing in common areas.
- Providing wage support for COVID-19 related time away from work.
- Provided face coverings to all employees.
- Organizing increased frequency of bulk pork sales at wholesale prices for employees (in addition to daily specials in the cafeteria).
- Providing temporary bonus pay for completed work schedules during April.
- Offering alternative work shift opportunities within the facility.
- Donating pork to Second Harvest Food Bank, Open Door Food Kitchen and Interserv pantries for those in need.
- Installed plexiglass dividers to enhance social distancing and separation of employees during breaks and lunch periods.
- Mandatory temperature screening of all employees prior to entering facility.
We are proud of the teamwork and commitment being demonstrated by the Triumph staff, its suppliers and truck drivers that continue to ensure the stability of food supply to the nation during the pandemic. We also encourage our team to share any concerns they have about practices as we continue to make necessary adjustments to protect their safety while also balancing the service needs required by our business.
As we have throughout the pandemic, we will share this information with our employees and post in common areas and breakrooms. We feel it is important to keep every employee updated, especially during these challenging and unpredictable times.
Triumph Foods is committed to remaining vigilant to adopt new ideas and navigate these challenges together while providing over 18 million servings of food per day.