• 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
• 1 1/2 c. shredded Pepper Jack
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• Kosher salt
• Freshly cracked black pepper
• 12 jalapeños
• 12 slices bacon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Pepper Jack, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Halve jalapeños lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove seeds and veins. Fill with cheese mixture and wrap each with a halved slice of bacon.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until bacon is crispy and peppers are tender, about 25 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Delish.com