- 1 package bacon (about 12 slices)
- ¼ c butter, melted
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cups croutons
- 6 eggs
- 1¾ c milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cook and crumble bacon, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a 9″x13″ dish.
- Add croutons to the bottom of dish, pour melted butter over croutons.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- In a sperate bowl, mix eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and mustard, pour over cheese. Sprinkle crumbled bacon over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes, allow casserole to stand for 10-15 minutes to set up completely.
Irish Cabbage and BaconCOVID-19 Updates